In 2013, with your help we are looking to go that step further for Fairtrade. We launched our 100% Fairtrade coffee and tea in 2006 and since the beginning of 2011 our hot chocolate is 100% Fairtrade-certified too. This Fairtrade Fortnight, we hope that you are just as pleased to to take a step for Fairtrade with us.
During Fairtrade Fortnight, February 25th-March 10th 2013, for the fourh consecutive year, we will donate 5 cents for every coffee, tea and hot chocolate sold.
Since 2010 we donate the funds raised during Fairtrade Fortnight directly to two nominated Insomnia Projects of theOromia Coffee Farmers Co-operative Union in Ethiopia, from where we source our high quality Ethiopian Sidamo coffee, which is used in Insomnia’s blend.
Fairtrade Fortnight Giveaway:
Win an Insomnia hamper, comprising of two Insomnia KeepCups, a bag of 100% Fairtrade certified Insomnia freshly roasted coffee beans, a bag of 100% Fairtrade certified Insomnia grounded coffee, a selection of muffins and a selection of Keogh’s crisps.
To be in with a chance of winning, click here and enter via our Facebook page NOW!
Insomnia’s two nominated projects:
1. Girls Empowerment in Schools
- To contribute in promoting the full growth and development of female students in all spheres of life.
- Gender equality programme were €3478 was donated to 4 girls clubs in August 2012.
- Provided 85 female inclusion kits comprising of scholl uniforms, shoes, stationary and toiletries.
- Contribute to improving the level of the quality of the education through establishing school libraries for accessing literature for educational and academic work throughout OCFCU high schools.
- Provided 4152 books and 30 Dell desk tops for four high schools.
Latest Insomnia News
Ashbourne To Make You Coffee
It wasn’t just Santa Clause who's been busy this December; the Insomnia ...
Just Like our Pets, our Mugs Aren’t Just for Christmas
Just like our pets, our mugs aren't just for Christmas. That ...
Insomnia Opens In Northern Cross Eurospar
We're thrilled to announce our latest store opening, ...