You Will Need
- V60 pourover
- 32g coffee
- 500ml fresh filtered water
- pouring kettle
- filter paper
- serving jug
- Boil the kettle
- Measure the coffee (grind to medium/fine)
- Place filter paper in v60, set on top of serving jug/cup
- Wet filter paper with hot water and discard extra water (this also will heat up your serving jug/cup)
- Pour ground coffee into filter and shake to level grounds
- Poor 50 ml of water on grounds (never pouring down the filter edges)
- Allow coffee to brew (1-2 minutes) then discard filter
- Serve & enjoy!
If you click “Video Tutorial” below, you will be shown a short video on how the process works.
Latest Insomnia News
Insomnia Opens In Parkway
We’re delighted to announce the opening of our third Insomnia Limerick store, ...
Exciting Times As Insomnia Partners With Debenhams
We are announcing an exciting new partnership with leading ...
Hekima Secondary School’s Infirmary Nears Completion!
Hekima is an all girls boarding secondary school, whose majority ...