You Will Need
- V60 pourover
- 32g coffee
- 500ml fresh filtered water
- pouring kettle
- filter paper
- serving jug
- Boil the kettle
- Measure the coffee (grind to medium/fine)
- Place filter paper in v60, set on top of serving jug/cup
- Wet filter paper with hot water and discard extra water (this also will heat up your serving jug/cup)
- Pour ground coffee into filter and shake to level grounds
- Poor 50 ml of water on grounds (never pouring down the filter edges)
- Allow coffee to brew (1-2 minutes) then discard filter
- Serve & enjoy!
Latest Insomnia News
Insomnia at Northern Cross gets a makeover
Insomnia Northern Cross has a whole new look, after undertaking ...
Have a slice of summer life at Insomnia
Summer is in full swing, as is our new Insomnia Summer range! Each summer we try and introduce some great ...
Wrapping Up the New Food For Life Range!
Since the debut of Insomnia's brand new Food for Life range we have been laying out all the details of how ...