You Will Need
- V60 pourover
- 32g coffee
- 500ml fresh filtered water
- pouring kettle
- filter paper
- serving jug
- Boil the kettle
- Measure the coffee (grind to medium/fine)
- Place filter paper in v60, set on top of serving jug/cup
- Wet filter paper with hot water and discard extra water (this also will heat up your serving jug/cup)
- Pour ground coffee into filter and shake to level grounds
- Poor 50 ml of water on grounds (never pouring down the filter edges)
- Allow coffee to brew (1-2 minutes) then discard filter
- Serve & enjoy!
If you click “Video Tutorial” below, you will be shown a short video on how the process works.
Latest Insomnia News
Insomnia @ Spar Talbot Street Gets A Makeover
Our Insomnia @ Spar Talbot Street store ...
SUMMER SIPPIN’ at INSOMNIA
ICECAP Range The new Insomnia ICECAP menu is back, this ...
Say Hello To Summer
Insomnia's Summer Range The eagerly anticipated summer season is finally upon us, and ...