You Will Need
- V60 pourover
- 32g coffee
- 500ml fresh filtered water
- pouring kettle
- filter paper
- serving jug
- Boil the kettle
- Measure the coffee (grind to medium/fine)
- Place filter paper in v60, set on top of serving jug/cup
- Wet filter paper with hot water and discard extra water (this also will heat up your serving jug/cup)
- Pour ground coffee into filter and shake to level grounds
- Poor 50 ml of water on grounds (never pouring down the filter edges)
- Allow coffee to brew (1-2 minutes) then discard filter
- Serve & enjoy!
Latest Insomnia News
Wrapping Up the New Food For Life Range!
Since the debut of Insomnia's brand new Food for Life range we have been laying out all the details of how ...
Off & Running At Tattersalls
We’re delighted to announce the opening of our ...
Keywest & Insomnia Rock in Spar Lower Abbey Street
Keywest were enjoying the local Insomnia at Spar Lower Abbey Street today, and helped kick off the official opening of the new ...