You Will Need
- V60 pourover
- 32g coffee
- 500ml fresh filtered water
- pouring kettle
- filter paper
- serving jug
- Boil the kettle
- Measure the coffee (grind to medium/fine)
- Place filter paper in v60, set on top of serving jug/cup
- Wet filter paper with hot water and discard extra water (this also will heat up your serving jug/cup)
- Pour ground coffee into filter and shake to level grounds
- Poor 50 ml of water on grounds (never pouring down the filter edges)
- Allow coffee to brew (1-2 minutes) then discard filter
- Serve & enjoy!
If you click “Video Tutorial” below, you will be shown a short video on how the process works.
Latest Insomnia News
World Book Day 2014 Competition
We have teamed up with Easons Ireland to ...
Fairtrade Fortnight: Meet Fairtrade Farmer, Alfredo Ortega
Meet Alfredo Ortega Vice-Chair of the Belize Sugar Cane ...
Re-Joyce! Our New Insomnia Store Opens In Glasthule
We are thrilled to announce the opening of our latest Insomnia cafe, located in Spar Glasthule.