You Will Need
- V60 pourover
- 32g coffee
- 500ml fresh filtered water
- pouring kettle
- filter paper
- serving jug
- Boil the kettle
- Measure the coffee (grind to medium/fine)
- Place filter paper in v60, set on top of serving jug/cup
- Wet filter paper with hot water and discard extra water (this also will heat up your serving jug/cup)
- Pour ground coffee into filter and shake to level grounds
- Poor 50 ml of water on grounds (never pouring down the filter edges)
- Allow coffee to brew (1-2 minutes) then discard filter
- Serve & enjoy!
Latest Insomnia News
Insomnia @ Heatons Dundalk
We’re delighted to announce the opening of our 88th ...
Insomnia & Janet’s Country Fayre
Here at Insomnia, we’re proud to be an indigenous 100% Irish owned coffee company. It is part of our strategy ...
Insomnia Supporting EB Awareness Week #ReleaseYourButterfly
Friday 24th October is EB Awareness Day, where we can be real ...