You Will Need
- V60 pourover
- 32g coffee
- 500ml fresh filtered water
- pouring kettle
- filter paper
- serving jug
- Boil the kettle
- Measure the coffee (grind to medium/fine)
- Place filter paper in v60, set on top of serving jug/cup
- Wet filter paper with hot water and discard extra water (this also will heat up your serving jug/cup)
- Pour ground coffee into filter and shake to level grounds
- Poor 50 ml of water on grounds (never pouring down the filter edges)
- Allow coffee to brew (1-2 minutes) then discard filter
- Serve & enjoy!
Latest Insomnia News
Sutton Old into Sutton New
We are pleased to announce that we have opened our ...
Special Olympics Ireland Collection Day, Friday 11th April
Special Olympics Ireland Collection Day For every hot drink purchased this Friday, April 11th, we will donate 5 cents to Special ...
Pastel de Nata – WIN A 5 STAR CITY BREAK TO LISBON
Pastel De Nata The Pastel de Nata, Portugal’s most ...