You Will Need
- V60 pourover
- 32g coffee
- 500ml fresh filtered water
- pouring kettle
- filter paper
- serving jug
- Boil the kettle
- Measure the coffee (grind to medium/fine)
- Place filter paper in v60, set on top of serving jug/cup
- Wet filter paper with hot water and discard extra water (this also will heat up your serving jug/cup)
- Pour ground coffee into filter and shake to level grounds
- Poor 50 ml of water on grounds (never pouring down the filter edges)
- Allow coffee to brew (1-2 minutes) then discard filter
- Serve & enjoy!
Latest Insomnia News
Insomnia @ Dublin Coffee And Tea Festival 2015
Insomnia @ Dublin Coffee & Tea Festival 2015 Like last year, this years Dublin ...
Insomnia Goes To Market
Insomnia Now Open In Market Harborough Having opened our first Insomnia barista ...
Greystones Has A New Look
New Look, Same Great Coffee Our Greystones store reopened this week after a ...