This Fairtrade Fortnight we will be running our very own in store coffee tasting event. Customers will be given the opportunity to sample and buy our Limited Edition Insomnia Blend Coffee Beans, as well as learning about the process the coffee goes through from plant to cup.
Our coffee expert Alin will be showing customers how to make the best cup of coffee not to mention giving out tasters for everybody. There will also be a demonstration on the brewing process and the option to buy the equipment needed to make barista style coffee at your own home.
Below is the schedule for each coffee tasting of where and when it will be taking place:
- Tuesday 25th Feb – Chatham Row – 10am-12pm
- Wednesday 26th Feb – Spar Gourmet Baggot St – 11am-1pm
- Thursday 27th Feb – Rathmines – 11am-1pm
- Friday 28th Feb – CHQ – 11am-1pm
- Monday 3rd March – Spar Monkstown – 10am-12pm
- Monday 3rd March – Dun Laoghaire – 1pm-3pm
- Tuesday 4th March – Spar Barrow Street – 10:30am-12:30pm
- Tuesday 4th March – Fresh Grand Canal – 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Wednesday 5th March – Deansgrange – 9am-10:30am
- Wednesday 5th March – Stephens Green Shopping Centre – 11:30am-1pm
- Thursday 6th March – Churchtown – 11am-1pm
- Friday 7th March – Talbot Street – 11am-1pm
If you are in the area on any of these days be sure to pop along and taste our new Limited Edition Insomnia Blend Coffee Beans.
Latest Insomnia News
Three Is The Magic Number This Christmas at Insomnia
Calling all coffee, ...
At the Centre of things – Insomnia opens in Athlone
We are delighted to have opened in our third Penneys Store today in Athlone today. This is our first store ...
Tis The Season Insomnia Christmas Range Has Arrived
Let The Festivities Begin! Coffee ...