This Fairtrade Fortnight we will be running our very own in store coffee tasting event. Customers will be given the opportunity to sample and buy our Limited Edition Insomnia Blend Coffee Beans, as well as learning about the process the coffee goes through from plant to cup.
Our coffee expert Alin will be showing customers how to make the best cup of coffee not to mention giving out tasters for everybody. There will also be a demonstration on the brewing process and the option to buy the equipment needed to make barista style coffee at your own home.
Below is the schedule for each coffee tasting of where and when it will be taking place:
- Tuesday 25th Feb – Chatham Row – 10am-12pm
- Wednesday 26th Feb – Spar Gourmet Baggot St – 11am-1pm
- Thursday 27th Feb – Rathmines – 11am-1pm
- Friday 28th Feb – CHQ – 11am-1pm
- Monday 3rd March – Spar Monkstown – 10am-12pm
- Monday 3rd March – Dun Laoghaire – 1pm-3pm
- Tuesday 4th March – Spar Barrow Street – 10:30am-12:30pm
- Tuesday 4th March – Fresh Grand Canal – 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Wednesday 5th March – Deansgrange – 9am-10:30am
- Wednesday 5th March – Stephens Green Shopping Centre – 11:30am-1pm
- Thursday 6th March – Churchtown – 11am-1pm
- Friday 7th March – Talbot Street – 11am-1pm
If you are in the area on any of these days be sure to pop along and taste our new Limited Edition Insomnia Blend Coffee Beans.
Latest Insomnia News
Insomnia at Northern Cross gets a makeover
Insomnia Northern Cross has a whole new look, after undertaking ...
Have a slice of summer life at Insomnia
Summer is in full swing, as is our new Insomnia Summer range! Each summer we try and introduce some great ...
Wrapping Up the New Food For Life Range!
Since the debut of Insomnia's brand new Food for Life range we have been laying out all the details of how ...