17 May2016 Explore Insomnia’s New Summer Range
Summer is all about creating exciting new memories and going on adventures, be they big or small. Insomnia’s new summer range will be an adventure for your taste buds! Try something new this summer and pop into Insomnia Coffee Company, pick up one of our four blended frappe drinks, the Insomnia ICECAP™ and let the adventure find you! We also have some thirst quenching lemonade drinks, ideal for those warm summer days for you to try out, and an array of delicious summer inspired patisserie products for you to treat yourself to.
Al fresco we hope will be the theme of this summer, and we have added to our lunchtime menu with more great products.
We’re encouraging our customers to explore our new range, and let Insomnia take you on adventure this summer.
Introducing the Insomnia ICECAP™ blended frappe, the taste of summer in a cup, ideal for those warrm summer days! Blended to order, customers can choose from the following delicious flavours;
The Oreo™ ICECAP™
The world’s most popular cookie is blended with ice and milk, topped with Cream and this year the piece de la resistance to our most popular ICECAP will be a mini OREO™ cookie
The Caramel Latte ICECAP™
Ideal for all the Insomniacs that still need their espresso fix , this blended frappe contains a mix of espresso, vanilla, milk and caramel syrup , topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel sauce.
The Mango ICECAP™
Get fruity with Mango smoothie and Vanilla Frappe blended with Ice and topped with whipped cream.
Dark Mocha ICECAP™
Another one for the coffee addicts, and choc-aholics, with a mix of espresso, vanilla milk and dark chocolate sauce, topped with cream, you can’t go too wrong with this gem.
We have just what you need for those warm summer days (touch wood), and if you fancy something Zesty, then you’ll have to try one of our three tasty lemonades; Traditional or Raspberry Lemonade, or Ice Tea, all sure to give you that refreshing feeling.
Coffee Over Ice
If it’s too hot for your favourite coffee, try it over Ice! Our iced coffees start with an Insomnia Classic and just serve it over ice. There are many varieties to choose from, why not try:
- ICED Americano with Hazelnut or Carmel Syrup – the original ICED Coffee, very refreshing and recommend with syrup such as Hazelnut or Caramel.
- ICED Caffe Latte/Cappuccino – these are cool and smooth – Insomnia espresso served over ice with milk
- ICED Caffe Mocha Dark or White – Insomnia Espresso, rich dark or white chocolate sauce and steamed milk served over ice.
Let us introduce our first summer treat, our Peach Frangipane; Like mini peach cobblers with soft "peachy bottoms”. They have a crumbly cake layer in the middle with a smooth, crunchy golden top, sprinkled with almonds.
Sit back with a cup of Insomnia Raspberry Lemonade and our new White Chocolate & Raspberry Log, which has a light spongy outer layer filled with raspberries, a real taste of summer.
We are offering a slice of summer with our all new Eton Mess; this desert is a twist on the classic, with a shortbread crust, meringue, strawberries, and flakes of pistachio make this a creamy treat to savour on a warm summers day.
Our White Fudge Square completes our four new summer bakery products, crumbly shortbread base with coconut macaroon pieces, white fudge and chocolate topping.
We hope Al Fresco will be the theme for this summer, and we have four new lunch options, three new sandwiches and an all new summer salad:
- Brioche Brunch - Traditional Style Brioche Roll filled with Free Range Egg Mayo, Crispy Bacon and Smoked Chorizo.
- Avocado & Mozzarella Mash Up - Sliced Avocado, Fresh Mozzarella, Sun Blushed tomato, Wild Rocket & Sriracha Dressing on a Hand Rolled Sourdough Baguette
- Moroccan Chicken Wrap - Chicken , Moroccan Spiced Couscous, Fresh Carrot & Chermoula Mayo on a Tomato Tortilla
- Hot Smoked Salmon Salad - Hot Smoked Peppered Salmon, Free Range Egg, Edamame Beans, Roasted Sweet Potato, Kale & Watercress with French Dressing
For the list of nutritional information on our Summer range, please click here