We protect your data
Insomnia Limited of 1st Floor, Cunningham House, Francis Street, Dublin 8, (“Insomnia, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of Policy
- Insomnia controlled websites. In particular: www.insomnia.ie & www.insomniacoffee.co.uk
- Insomnia Coffee mobile application software (the “App”) available on our website, the Apple App Store, and the Google Play Store (together: App Sites), once you have downloaded or viewed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (the “Device”).
- Any of the services (the “Services”) accessible through the App, on the App Site or on other sites operated by us (the Services Sites”), unless stated otherwise.
- CCTV operated in our stores and head office
- This statement sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1988 to 2003, (the “Acts”), the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and any national implementing legislation (the” Applicable Data Protection Legislation”). The Data Controller is Insomnia Limited of 1st Floor, Cunningham House, Francis Street, Dublin 8.
Information you give to Us (the “Submitted Information”)
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on Our Sites, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, shop on our online store, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, share data via an App's social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. The following table details information you give us, the purpose for which we use this information and the legal basis for its collection: