11 Jan2017 Ballygowan Fitbit Competition
Insomnia and Ballygowan are giving two lucky people the chance to win a Fitbit each, to start the New Year off right!
To enter, all you have to do is go on Insomnia's Facebook page and answer a question on the Ballygowan post in the comment section, to be put in the draw of winning one of two Fitbits! T&Cs apply’
The Promoter: Britvic Ireland Limited, registered office at 25/28 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, having its place of business at Kylemore Park West Ballyfermot, Dublin10. Registered number 7661.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Entry Instructions: To enter like the Insomnia Coffee Co Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/InsomniaCoffeeCo/?ref=br_rs and complete the following sentence by commenting under the related promotional post.
Ballygowan the original bottled _______ water.
Entrants must have internet access to enter this promotion. One entry per person per draw.
- The prize: 2 x Fitbits
- Promotional Period: Prize draw opens 15:00 13.01 2017 and Closes 23:59 02.02.2017
- Prize Draw: 3rd February 2017.
- Winner Selection: All winners will be drawn under independent supervision at random on the Draw Date from all valid entries received.
- Winner Notification: All winners will be notified via the Facebook account they used to enter the promotion within 10 days of the prize draw.
- Winner Claim: Winners have 7 days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
- Please allow 28 days from valid acceptance for delivery of the prize. Prizes will be delivered via registered post. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery. The Promoter is not responsible for prizes lost, damaged or stolen in the post.
- If any prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The name and county of each of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Insomnia Coffee Co & Britvic Ireland, Kylemore Park West, Ballyfermot, D10 XR99.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants, including but not limited to, requesting proof of purchase, age, name and address, before making a prize award and to refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- Prize winners agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.