29 Apr2020 Banana Bread Recipe
That's right we're jumping on the Banana Bread Bandwagon! For anyone who hasn't already made it, we've got our much requested recipe for you!
Thanks to Ciara in Brodericks Homemade for sharing the recipe with us! We would love if you could share your bakes with us! Tag us on social media and use #insomniaathome
2 - Ripe Bananas
2 - Large Eggs
3/4 tsp - Baking Powder
1/2 tsp - Bread Soda
1 tsp - Mixed Spice
200g - Plain Flour
170g - Oil
128g - Caster Sugar
70g - Golden Syrup
Line a loaf tin with greaseproof or silicone paper.
1. Mix the ripe bananas and caster sugar together in a mixer at high speed until well combined.
2. Add the wet and dry ingredients and mix for a further 90 seconds until a batter is formed.
3. Add golden syrup and mix for 30 seconds.
4. Pour into a lined loaf tin.
5. Bake at 160 degrees Celsius in a conventional oven for 1hr 10 minutes – until a skewer comes out clean.