We are partnering with Disney to give INSOMNIAC
s a chance to win tickets to an exclusive screening of War Horse on Thursday evening January 12 2012 in Dublin or Cork.
About ‘War Horse’
DreamWorks Pictures’ “War Horse,” director Steven Spielberg’s epic adventure, is a tale of loyalty, hope and tenacity set against a sweeping canvas of rural England and Europe during the First World War.
“War Horse” begins with the remarkable friendship between a horse named Joey and a young man called Albert, who tames and trains him. When they are forcefully parted, the film follows the extraordinary journey of the horse as he moves through the war, changing and inspiring the lives of all those he meets—British cavalry, German soldiers, and a French farmer and his granddaughter—before the story reaches its emotional climax in the heart of No Man’s Land.
How to Enter for a Chance to Win Tickets:
- Follow Insomnia on Facebook at www.facebook.com/InsomniaCoffeeCo
- Vote in the poll question posted on Facebook between January 3rd & 6th.
Preview Screening takes place at a Dublin and Cork City Centre theatre on Thursday evening January 12 2012.
War Horse opens in Cinemas Nationwide on January 13 2012. For more information about the movie visit: warhorsemovie.com.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries are only valid until 5pm January 6 2012.
- Insomnia Facebook Followers must vote in the poll questions posted on Facebook between January 3 and 6 to enter for the ticket draw.
- Winners will be selected at random and announced on Facebook on Monday, January 9 2012.
- ID must be shown to collect tickets.
- Limit is 2 tickets per person
Follow us on Facebook
for the latest news offers & information about Insomnia Coffee Company.