Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Loyalty - We value yours!
These terms and conditions apply to your access to, and participation in the Insomnia Treats loyalty programme (“Insomnia Treats”) which is operated by Insomnia Limited of 1st Floor, Cunningham House, Francis Street, Dublin 8 and or its affiliated companies (“Insomnia”) (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Applying for an Insomnia Treats Account
For an Insomnia Treats account (“Insomnia Treats Account”), you will be required to:
- register your details at https://insomnia.bopzy.com/register/listproviders
- download the Insomnia Treats application for iPhone or Android (the “Insomnia Treats App”) and register your Insomnia Treats card (the “Insomnia Treats Card”). You must register your Insomnia Treats Card in order to activate your Insomnia Treats account.
Collecting Insomnia Treat Points
- You will collect 2 Insomnia Treat points (“Insomnia Beans”) for every €1 you spend on qualifying purchases. Insomnia Beans accumulate on the basis of every €0.50 spent.
- You will be entitled to 20 extra Insomnia Beans if you order a hot beverage in your Insomnia KeepCup or any other reusable cup.
- Scan your Insomnia Treats Card or Insomnia Treats App at the time of purchase to immediately add Insomnia Beans to your Insomnia Treats Account.
- Insomnia Beans will convert to a cash balance on your account, which you can use against future Insomnia Treats purchases.
Spending Insomnia Beans
- One Bean is worth one cent to spend on in-store Insomnia products. Insomnia will not redeem Insomnia Beans for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
- Insomnia reserves the right to ask for identification such as a driving licence or other photo identification when redeeming Insomnia Beans.
- You will not qualify for any Insomnia Beans when you pay with Insomnia Beans.
- Insomnia reserves the right to substitute or remove products and services available for Insomnia Beans collection and redemption without notice.
- Spending Insomnia Beans may be subject to IT network availability.
Free Insomnia Beverages
- For every 9 Insomnia beverages, including hot and iced beverages but excluding pre-packaged drinks available in-store (“Insomnia Beverage”) that you purchase as part of Insomnia Treats (excluding any purchases made as part of any other Insomnia promotional deals) you will receive an Insomnia Beverage of your choice at participating Insomnia outlets.
- The free Insomnia Beverage will be automatically loaded onto your account and can be redeemed on your next visit; The free Insomnia Beverage shall be redeemable for a period of 365 days thereafter.
- You are required to present your Insomnia Treats Card or the Insomnia Treats App at participating Insomnia outlets in order to receive your free Insomnia Beverage.
Checking the Balance
You can view and track your Insomnia Beans and free Insomnia Beverages:
- In-Store - When you use your Insomnia Treats Card or Insomnia Treats App at a participating Insomnia outlet your points will be printed on your receipt.
- Online - You may log in here using your Insomnia Treats username and password to view your points balance.
- Mobile devices – You can check your points balance using the Insomnia Treats App.
If a product bought with Insomnia Beans is not of merchantable quality, please return it to the participating Insomnia outlet. Insomnia will re-credit your Insomnia Treats Account with the corresponding number of Insomnia Beans.
Changes, Modifications to or Cancellation of Insomnia Treats
- Insomnia reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw Insomnia Treats and/or these Terms and Conditions and/or any individual Insomnia Treats Account and/ or any instructions pertaining to the Insomnia Treats at any time and at in its sole discretion.
- Any amendments to Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon publishing the revisions on http://www.insomnia.ie and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such amendments.
- In continuing to participate in Insomnia Treats you confirm your acceptance of such amendments; therefore, you should review these Terms and Conditions in detail frequently to ensure that you fully understand the terms and conditions of Insomnia Treats.
- If you do not agree to the amended terms, please stop participating in Insomnia Treats.
- Insomnia can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending an Insomnia Treats Account and/or Insomnia Beans accrued, if Insomnia has reason to believe that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or that the use of your Insomnia Treats Account is unauthorised or otherwise unlawful or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- If Insomnia Beans shall only be redeemable for 12 months from the date they were awarded.
- If you have not made any purchases during a period of 12 months your Insomnia Treats Account may be cancelled. You may re-join the Insomnia Treats at any time.
- At your request, Insomnia will cancel your Insomnia Treats Account. To cancel your Treats account please fill in the Treats contact form here.
- The Insomnia Treats Card, the Insomnia Treats App and the Insomnia Treats Account remain the property of Insomnia and must be surrendered if so requested.
- Insomnia Treats is only available in participating Insomnia outlets.
If you have lost your Insomnia Treats Card, please pick up a new Insomnia Treats Card at a participating Insomnia outlet and register the Insomnia Treats Card against your Insomnia Treats Account by either logging into your Insomnia Treats Account using your Insomnia Treats username and password at https://insomnia.bopzy.com/Account/login, updating it on your Insomnia Treats App or contacting us here.
- Insomnia reserves the right to refuse to issue an Insomnia Treats Card and to reject any Insomnia Treats Card or the use of the Insomnia Treats App if it deems that it has been forged, or tampered with. Photocopies of the Insomnia Treats Card will not be acceptable.
- Insomnia’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be final and binding. Insomnia may waive or modify any requirement under the Terms and Conditions where a person might otherwise not qualify for the offer and without implying any obligation to relax that requirement in any other case.
- All instructions, terms and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to Insomnia Treats form part of these Terms and Conditions although, in the event of conflict, these provisions shall prevail over all such other instructions, terms and conditions.
Insomnia now offer the ability for Insomnia Treats users to load their existing loyalty accounts with funds to be redeemed in store. Users will be enabled to load funds in store, or in app. These funds can then be redeemed in store through a scan of their existing Insomnia Treats card, fob or app.
Users will be restricted to a maximum prepaid balance of €100 at any one time. In-app top-ups are restricted to a maximum top-up of €50.
All transactions made with prepay is visible in the Insomnia Treats app or Insomnia Treats web portal. This will show any money spent or loaded. For any inquiries you can contact email@example.com
Non-transferable, Non-refundable or no cash back
All funds loaded onto Insomnia Treats cards, fobs or apps are non-transferable to other accounts, non-refundable and can only be redeemed in-store for Insomnia products (There is no cash back facility)
Insomnia do not at any stage possess or maintain any record of card details used for prepay purposes. These details are stored with certified and regulated third party providers for the purposes of prepaid.
Loss, theft, fraudulent or unauthorised use
You should immediately report any loss, theft, fraudulent or unauthorised use of your Insomnia Treats prepaid account to Customer Services. If you lose your Insomnia Prepaid card/fob or it is stolen, damaged or malfunctions, we may, at our sole discretion, replace your Insomnia Treats card and transfer the balance stored on it to a replacement card. Circumstances in which we may determine not to replace your Card include where we reasonably believe that the notified incident has been caused by your breach of these Terms and Conditions or where there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that you are or have been engaged in fraudulent or other unlawful conduct.
Insomnia @ SPAR, LIT, Fresh, Howth, Tallaght and St Stephens Green Shopping centre and all self-service machines.
Insomnia Coffee shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection to Insomnia Prepaid accounts, outside of reasonable control. Where it is deemed to be reasonably within our control, damages shall not exceed a sum equal to the balance on your Insomnia Treats account at the date of said loss or damage.
Cannot be exchanged for cash or credit
The Insomnia Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. It is also not a cheque guarantee, cash, debit or change card. No change is given from gift cards, remaining balance will be printed on receipt.
Minimum & Maximum topup
The minimum top up value is €5 and the maximum value is €100.
The Insomnia Gift Card is only available in selected stores in the Republic of Ireland. The gift card is valid for 24 months after date on purchase.
Lost, damaged or stolen cards
Insomnia is not held responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen gift cards.